• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Milly

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
She is a pets at home adoption bunny, she came straight over to me when I was looking at her, she is going to be bonded with Baxter when they have both been neutered. She is a really friendly little thing :love:

155746901.jpg

Meeting Derek
155746902.jpg

Startled bunny
155746903.jpg

Oh she's gorgeous! There's a new P@H in my town and in dreading the day I walk in and fall in love with a bunny!!

Oh she's gorgeous! There's a new P@H in my town and in dreading the day I walk in and fall in love with a bunny!!

I actually went in for a different bunny who had a really sad story, but today they said he was a boy after I was told otherwise, anyway it was going to leave when I saw her, she came straight over and I fell in love with her, she is such a gentle soul and was left behind because she wasn't as "cute" as the other bunnies :(

Aww I disagree with those meanies who didnt pick her she is cute, very cute how could anyone resist that face :love:

:love: Aww she's gorgeous! Every time I go in p@h I want to take an adoption bunny home - they had 2 giants in the other week that had been given up. Luckily all the adoption buns seem to get snapped up pretty quickly though!

She's lovely! Such beautiful fur!

My Amy was a P@H Adoption bun too. I originally saw her in the normal pen one day and when I went back a few months later she was there. She mostly ignored me through the glass, actually :lol: She was gorgeous, well, still is of course, a black and white broken lop, and the only reason I could think of that she hadn't been picked was that she's kinda big for a dwarf lop, which to me just means more to cuddle! She was pretty shy the first few days, hiding and not wanting to come out, but on the second or third day of me actually picking her up and handling/petting her on the couch, she started licking my arm, then my hands and face. Within nine days we were completely besotted with each other, she was snuggling up to me and giving me kisses every day, it was like we'd been together for years :love:

I wish you and Milly a relationship as amazing and pure as my own.

I challenge anyone to find me a truly "not cute" bunny...what is wrong with people? :? Pip was considered 'not cute'. She can be a bit of a diva but there is a soppy heart inside that pouty exterior and she is a real power snuggler. ;)
Milly is stunning! :love: She looks just like the bunny of a friend of mine. Gorgeous! I hope she bonds well with Baxter, they would make an awesome pair. :D
:lol: Derek! :D

Back