• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Theo ....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
pictures to follow when Photobucket can cope with his cuteness :roll:;)

Seriously, Photobucket was such an ordeal, no wonder I don't do photos often :roll:

So, here he is:

:roll: I tried to do 4 photos and a binky video but the video took too long to upload (didn't manage it) and I can't navigate around Photobucket for a hotel advert covering everything. So, 2 pictures after all that. I hope he charms you :love:

Last edited:
IT WORKS AND OH MY GOODNESS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is so fluffy and innocent and babylike and adorable and sweet and inquisitive and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love::love:

What's his story?

What's his story?

I went into P@H to use my vouchers I get when I renew my insurance .. like you do.. to buy some dried plantain. I always 'inspect' the adoption bunnies. I had been toying with the idea of adopting another buck anyway if one stood out. This little guy raced over to me, quite insistent he got my full attention, did several laps round his pen and full-on begging, binkying, the works. A real charmer. So I lurked for twenty minutes hearing the usual comments like "Gran, is that one for free - can we have it?":roll: Anything but free it turns out. His "free" neuter became infected and I've had him treated at my vets to be absolutely sure he recovers.. he needed an op to clear out the 'necrotic tissue' and 5 days inpatient stay including antibiotic injections etc.

Apparently he was up for adoption because he was dumped. The human race is despicable :evil:

Well done you, and lucky Theo :D Love the one of him looking up through the hutch door as if to say .. let me out, play with me and feed me :lol:

:love::love:I'm melting! :love::love:
Shame on whoever abandoned him but it's their loss! :evil: He's in the best hands now. :D

Thanks all.

Well done you, and lucky Theo :D Love the one of him looking up through the hutch door as if to say .. let me out, play with me and feed me :lol:

Yeah, that's the look he had in the adoption centre, it worked a treat :lol:

:love::love:I'm melting! :love::love:
Shame on whoever abandoned him but it's their loss! :evil: He's in the best hands now. :D

Ah, thank you. He certainly has been for the last five days. He's had the bestest vet care (FHB and team) to make sure that that nasty infection is completely gone.

Ooooh I must have missed the news of your new addition. Gorgeous.:love::love::love:

No, you didn't. I've only just 'announced' him today. I hadn't got time to take pictures before and it seems to be obligatory when you've a new addition - then he was at the vets for 5 days having his scrotum 'repaired', so I couldn't show him off then. Poor little love has no idea where 'home' is he's changed locations so many times in the last month.

No, you didn't. I've only just 'announced' him today. I hadn't got time to take pictures before and it seems to be obligatory when you've a new addition - then he was at the vets for 5 days having his scrotum 'repaired', so I couldn't show him off then. Poor little love has no idea where 'home' is he's changed locations so many times in the last month.

Awww poor boy what happened to his scrotum ?

Awww poor boy what happened to his scrotum ?

He got a nasty infection post-neuter so he had to have another GA and all the infected 'stuff' taken out and some dead tissue removed. (He wasn't neutered at my usual vets by the way but the aftermath was sorted out by them. )

He got a nasty infection post-neuter so he had to have another GA and all the infected 'stuff' taken out and some dead tissue removed. (He wasn't neutered at my usual vets by the way but the aftermath was sorted out by them. )

Oh no. These things can happen. Cutie pie opened her stitches up when she got home.
Glad all is well now.

Back