• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling proud of poop

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Non rabbit people would never understand feeling proud of poop :lol: My two are house bunnies and I very rarely get poos on the floor. I just thought they only pooed when they ate. But I watched Maddie last night run across the room into her tray and do 3 poos and get back out again. Lovely golden poos too :lol: I feel so proud I have two of the cleanest bunnies ever. I know the odd ones that I find on the floor are ones that have been kicked out of the tray on their way out. Such a proud bunny mummy!! :oops: :lol:

You do have very beautiful well behaved bunnies :) Mine come in the house just to eyeball me why they wee on the couch :cry:

Oh bunny poops lol, I was showing my BF the difference in good poops and bad poops the other day and was trying to explain how wonderful the large golden poops were!! He said I was disgusting and that I was no longer allowed to touch him hahaha!!

You do have very beautiful well behaved bunnies :) Mine come in the house just to eyeball me why they wee on the couch :cry:

Oh bunny poops lol, I was showing my BF the difference in good poops and bad poops the other day and was trying to explain how wonderful the large golden poops were!! He said I was disgusting and that I was no longer allowed to touch him hahaha!!

Shouldn't laugh but :lol:

I got way too excited about the revelation that they are properly litter trained but I had no one to tell!

Mine are outside but in the winter we used to let them play in the garage so we could be with them. OH was very impressed that they would amble over to the litter box and use it and then go back to what they were doing. So much so that they were allowed in the conservatory, but Will dug the carpet and Nancy chewed the shredder cable! (not plugged in) we forgot it was hidden behind the sofa. So that was the end if that. They Used the litter box tho. No accidents anywhere.:lol:

Back