• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling down? Get a bunny!

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
5apu2uje.jpg

(Found it on the Internet & just had to share!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. If I'm ever upset, I just go & spend time with my lot & they always cheer me up. They all have such different personalities so one can make me laugh, one will cuddle me, one will do something cute etc etc

:lol: so true. If I didn't have my bunnies, I'd be a lot better off & have much less to worry about! But then I'd have nobunny to snuggle!

I thought this was a link to one of those breeder ads. :oops:

What a cute image. :) Although I agree with Steph that my bunnies (all my pets really) are a constant source of stress, my life would be so much less happy without them. They have certainly taught me a lot about life in general and brought me many good friends I wouldn't have otherwise.

I know I'm getting too old to have pets too. The bunnies especially will be my last so I'll have to live vicariously through other people's bunnies on RU. :)

I think my bunnies, particulary Bramble, have helped me through some really difficult times. Depression, anxiety, panic attacks. I think it's been good for me having somebunny to look after and care for, so I don't constantly worry about myself.....of course now I constantly worry about them instead!! :roll: :lol:

If I'm having a panic attack I am mopst likely to be found out in the garden with Bungee and Bo. I think they just calm me down. I just have to watch them 'being bunnies' and I am happier :love:

all animals are good therapy,they dont speak human so they dont offend,they dont offer stupid opinions, they dont criticise and show prejudice,they just want a good home,good food,safe loving parents and give out infinite friendships in return.

when we spend all our time dedicating to looking after our pets,we spend less time focusing on whats going on inside our head or around us,plus we have that profound connection between us and our precious babies.

Back