• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's happened to welfare hutch company??

I got one last week but for ages they weren't taking any orders.

Someone mentioned there were some personal issues but I don't know for sure - it's a very small company after all

That's interesting... Last week I tried to phone them, but it was an answer phone and I didn't want to leave a message and thought I'd just pop round to the address (on a business/industrial site) as it's only 10 mins in the car from me. When I got there a neighbouring business told me he hadn't been there for ages and he'd heard he'd got a new site a few miles away. Back home I Googled and found it (same phone number), sent an email to which I got a reply a couple of days later saying what I requested would be a custom build and he could send me a quote which I replied to saying that would be great - that was Wednesday and I haven't heard anything back. I tried phoning again just this morning and now the recorded message is actually telling me I can't leave a message. Doesn't sound good :-( If I get a response at all or manage to find out any further information I'll let you know.

That's interesting... Last week I tried to phone them, but it was an answer phone and I didn't want to leave a message and thought I'd just pop round to the address (on a business/industrial site) as it's only 10 mins in the car from me. When I got there a neighbouring business told me he hadn't been there for ages and he'd heard he'd got a new site a few miles away. Back home I Googled and found it (same phone number), sent an email to which I got a reply a couple of days later saying what I requested would be a custom build and he could send me a quote which I replied to saying that would be great - that was Wednesday and I haven't heard anything back. I tried phoning again just this morning and now the recorded message is actually telling me I can't leave a message. Doesn't sound good :-( If I get a response at all or manage to find out any further information I'll let you know.

I have been ringing for nearly two weeks now and left a message I'm so desperate for the runaround :(

They are ten mins from me if someone reminds me at the weekend and still needs me to I could pop over

They are ten mins from me if someone reminds me at the weekend and still needs me to I could pop over

Oh yeh that would be good! I rang to say I could collect, I am not as close as you but I so need this runaround ASAP!! X

Oh yeh that would be good! I rang to say I could collect, I am not as close as you but I so need this runaround ASAP!! X

If you need it urgently, I'd consider an actual runaround, as they were extremely quick with delivery for me. I also believe the pipes are bigger, so easier for the bunnies.

If you need it urgently, I'd consider an actual runaround, as they were extremely quick with delivery for me. I also believe the pipes are bigger, so easier for the bunnies.
seconding this on the runaround setups,theyre based in altrincham in manchester and are not far away from us so they ended up delivering it themselves and gave us back the delivery costs-nice staff.
mine is a eight by four foot binky box with a eight foot connector pipe,the pipe takes our medium bun with ease and she is able to turn around in it,our small bun is a maniac in the pipe.

Back