• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wrong bunny had meds!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mini's just managed to eat one of Nutmeg's half Vetmedin tablets. :? It was wrapped in a mint leaf to give to Nutmeg who refused it and quick as a flash Mini has hoovered it up.

Should I phone the emergency vets? Would they actually be able to do anything other than keep an eye on her anyway?

I would phone the vets and ask what the side effects may be. I've never used that medicine so no idea.

Don't forget to give nutmeg her normal dose too.

I'm sure it will be okay, at least they are a similar size so she won't have been overdosed. Sending good wishes your way!

Thanks. Meg's had hers. Finally. She's so naughty, normally she takes it first time in a mint leaf but lately it's being a struggle. Going to have to start splitting her away from the others!

Just phoned the emergency vets and they said it shouldn't be a problem as she's healthy. Think i'll put an alarm on for a few hours time and check on her though.

Back