• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three More From Days Gone By

Maya was another one of my favourite buns :love:

She was a very gentle Rabbit :love: If a death could ever be described as being 'good' hers was just that. She was sitting in her litter tray munching hay and watching the world go by. She hopped out, lurched forward and died. I was standing right next to her and it was absolutely awful for me. But for a Rabbit it really was a 'perfect passing'. She was not 'ill', not in pain, not stressed at the Vets. She simply had a massive heart attack and was gone in seconds. I hope that's how I go.

She was a very gentle Rabbit :love: If a death could ever be described as being 'good' hers was just that. She was sitting in her litter tray munching hay and watching the world go by. She hopped out, lurched forward and died. I was standing right next to her and it was absolutely awful for me. But for a Rabbit it really was a 'perfect passing'. She was not 'ill', not in pain, not stressed at the Vets. She simply had a massive heart attack and was gone in seconds. I hope that's how I go.

That must've been a terrible shock. :( (((((((((((huge hugs)))))))))))
I hope my current pets just fall asleep as I couldn't handle another passing like my Fuzzy cat had...he died in my arms from a saddle thrombus. :cry:

But these are all beautiful bunnies certainly. :) I also think Maya was a stunning looking bun. I have a soft spot for magpie harlequins. :love: (At least I think she's a magpie, kind of hard to tell with the shading in the photo. :oops:)

That must've been a terrible shock. :( (((((((((((huge hugs)))))))))))
I hope my current pets just fall asleep as I couldn't handle another passing like my Fuzzy cat had...he died in my arms from a saddle thrombus. :cry:

But these are all beautiful bunnies certainly. :) I also think Maya was a stunning looking bun. I have a soft spot for magpie harlequins. :love: (At least I think she's a magpie, kind of hard to tell with the shading in the photo. :oops:)

Yes, she was a Magpie. Well her colour was, she was a Rabbit !!

Back