• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit's personality

miruuumiruuu

Young Bun
Hi, guys
How's your bunny's personality like?
My bunny is very, very friendly, energetic and sociable and he likes to spend a lot of time with me

I have 4 bunnies, they all live together, they're all pretty manic, love binkying and prefer their own company, they'll tolerate stroking when they're having their pellets or treats, but other than that just like being rabbits :thumb:

I have Slipper the psycho - he bites if you go anywhere near his food or food bowl or if you do anything he doesn't like, or don't do what he wants the nano second he wants it :roll: he does love being fussed though & doesn't object to being picked up although cuddle him for any length of time at your peril!!

Blueberry is a little spring! He loves jumping & climbing & generally is a nosey bunny. Has to inspect everything!

Blackavar is a real snuggle bun - loves fuss, cuddles and attention and will sit snuggled on your knee whilst watching tv :love:

My bunnies are awesome :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maizie is my cheeky little madam. She climbs all over me, especially when I'm eating. She follows me all around the room, and helps herself to food out of the shopping bag, and tries to get into the cupboard/fridge. She loves a cuddle, but only when she wants one.

Daisy is my Houdini. She loves to investigate everything new, especially if she can climb/jump.on top of it. She's always hiding, or trying to escape. She's funny around feeding.times, she grabs a mouthful and runs away :lol:

Marble is my diva. She will thump at strange noises, thump when she's annoyed at me, and thump for attention. She loves being fussed, and loves attention.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Frosty is head of the quad and is very confident and is the first to investigate everything. His brother, Snowflake is a softy who likes to relax in the sun and eat hay. They are dutch x lionhead and I have had them since they were babies (xxx)

Tessie and Daisy (sisters and the other half of the quad) are both strong willed and very cuddly with other rabbits but NOT with humans. They are lionhead x ? and were born in rescue. They are both fluffy. Tessie is brown with darker brown nose and paws, Daisly is white with blue eyes and has slightly lopped ears. They are beautiful.

Mottle loves to sit in his hutch (always open) and will lunge and grunt at anything that is given to him (hay, pellets, grass, etc) but happily allows strokes whilst eating. His doe, Peaches is devoted to him and always shys away from me. Mottle is a mini lop and I just adore his tricoloured fur. Peaches is orange and fluffy and gorgeous.

Autumn (doe) is active and interested and likes to chew her willow basket. She doesnt like being stroked but is relaxed around me. Her son, Sunshine is a little sweetie who will let me stroke him all over and who likes to investigate everything. They eat and eat and eat and do MASSIVE poos. They are belgian hares and are just wonderful.

Peggy... loving
Tonic... Grumpy
Benji... laid back and thick
Bunny... laid back and clever
Timmy... Naughty
Misty.... Thief! :shock:

have only had mine since last week,the pair are loving being stroked,enjoy a knee cuddle on their terms, they have been enjoying a spot of social networking with the local tom cat population who have been in awe at the noise as they run up and down their runaround connector pipe,they have a particular love of romaine lettuce,they come to their names already and they are very confident,mabel is the shyer bun of the pair.

I have two little hoppies Bumble and Blossom, brother and sister, both a year old, almost exactly.

Bumble is my big cuddly softy, he can be held in any way and he's fine with it, he loves snuggling up into my arm and quite good and being picked up (as in, he doesn't run away, he just sits there)

Blossom she's my little girlie, she can be feisty and a little bitey at times, but other times she's a perfect little angel (but she does give me a run around when I go to pick her up)

Both my buns are a lot like children, they have a big moan and say no I don't wanna come out and play, but when they are out they have a tantrum and don't want to go back to their room!

They both have certain ways they do and don't like to be held, Blossom likes to be held upright, close to my chest, Bumble likes to be held close to my neck with my hands by his feet at all times, and my previous bunnie (Snuggles, female) liked to be wrapped in a towel and carried with my arms crossed.

They also have certain places they like to be touched, Bumble and Blossom hate being stroked on their faces and only let me stroke them on their back and sides, and are fine with their feet being stroked. But my previous bunny Snugsie, she loved to be stroked along her head (she actually had a white line going down her head, and I would always stroke her there) but she hated to be stroked or even touched on her feet.

A neighbour of mine had a bunny which liked to be held like a baby, on her back, and cradled.

Back