• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RHS Chelsea Flower show

erspearson

Warren Scout
Do you know if pets are allowed into Chelsea?

Sugar and I were watching Gardeners World last week and they were covering the Malvern Festival and she thought it looked brilliant fun.
I think she's interested in voting for the tastiest show-garden medal.

:D

Pets aren't allowed

it took them 100 years to allow gnomes :lol:

But you get the chance to go one year then do as I treated my parents for their 50th Birthdays and they really enjoyed the whole day as there's so much to see

So how about a group of us get together and enter for an RU/RAW themed show garden for next year. It could have lots of rabbit friendly planting and, of course, its own warren of bunnies. And of course we would not allow the buns out at night to wreak havoc on the competition.

So how about a group of us get together and enter for an RU/RAW themed show garden for next year. It could have lots of rabbit friendly planting and, of course, its own warren of bunnies. And of course we would not allow the buns out at night to wreak havoc on the competition.

I think that's a lovely idea. It could be a way to get the 'a hutch is not enough' message out there. I often feel that we're preaching to the converted. :(

theres a rabbit themed display at Chelsea this year :love: in the grand pavilion and also a garden peter rabbit themed one with herbs etc

Last edited:
Back