• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in a major huff

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I was out today, and when I came back Spenser was in an epic huff! He would not look at me, and refused his tea from me (he ate it from when Mum offered his bowls). Since then his huff seemed to thaw a little, and he accepted a small piece of carrot from me. Unfortunately I then offered him a piece of hay, which was rejected, and when I offered it again .......

CHOMP! One bitten finger. :( It seems I am still out of his lordship's favour.

I was out today, and when I came back Spenser was in an epic huff! He would not look at me, and refused his tea from me (he ate it from when Mum offered his bowls). Since then his huff seemed to thaw a little, and he accepted a small piece of carrot from me. Unfortunately I then offered him a piece of hay, which was rejected, and when I offered it again .......

CHOMP! One bitten finger. :( It seems I am still out of his lordship's favour.

Oh dear! I can imagine that a huffy Spenser isnt easy to get around!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Oh dear, that will teach you not to go out :lol: I hope Spenser soon forgives you :thumb:

Oops Susie... Looks like you have a lot of begging for forgiveness!

Either that or stay in the house 24/7,that way his lordship will have you at his beck and call... FOREVER,!

Oh no! His Lordship does usually look like he is use to severants who wait on him and is there for his every whim.:D

Back