• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum says I'm a cheeky little madam...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Do yous agree RU?
uha3y4yj.jpg

I was only tryings to gets da yummy herbs ans veggies froms da bottom, she hasn't given us any today :( she says it's coz we gots fresh forage, but we wants veggies too!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

I think you are a very clever little bunny :lol: and how dare mummy keep the veggies away :lol:;)norty mummy :lol:

She certainly is clever:
"what yous eating?"
ubaje9up.jpg

"Maizie has somes?"
y2uvy8u7.jpg

"smells yucky. Where's da veggies?"
enu5u9a7.jpg

"I eats da forage, den we has veggies yeah?"

Look at all the lovely things they have :D lucky bunnies :love:

How's marble?:wave:

They're spoilt bunnies :lol:

Marble is fabulous thank you :)
She's taken to running away every time I go in there with anything other than food :roll: have been trying to get pictures of her, but she doesn't stay still long enough :lol: definitely recovered very well!!

How's Iris after her spay? Have you had Sylvie done yet?

They're spoilt bunnies :lol:

Marble is fabulous thank you :)
She's taken to running away every time I go in there with anything other than food :roll: have been trying to get pictures of her, but she doesn't stay still long enough :lol: definitely recovered very well!!

How's Iris after her spay? Have you had Sylvie done yet?

Excellent :lol:

Iris is fine physically but it's put her back a bit because she's so nervous :cry: but it had to be done, I know it was for the best and her wound is looking great so they their digging box back now (favourite ever thing :lol:)
No Sylvie is still waiting, I couldn't get her booked in with my shifts because I want to make sure I'm home in the Eve for syringe feeding and also there the next day......will look at the diary again Monday when I'm in and try to marry it up :roll:

Excellent :lol:

Iris is fine physically but it's put her back a bit because she's so nervous :cry: but it had to be done, I know it was for the best and her wound is looking great so they their digging box back now (favourite ever thing :lol:)
No Sylvie is still waiting, I couldn't get her booked in with my shifts because I want to make sure I'm home in the Eve for syringe feeding and also there the next day......will look at the diary again Monday when I'm in and try to marry it up :roll:

She'll build her confidence back up :) hopefully Sylvie will.be straight forward, and quick recovery too! I'm dreading getting Maizie and Daisy done :roll: they're tiny so I'm going to have to confine them :lol:

Back