• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruthless crunchie stealer...

Nic.

Warren Scout

Had to post this here because people are getting fed up of me obsessively talking about rabbits on facebook :oops::lol:

Tonight these guys had their first ever Fenugreek chruniches.. had to order them after the positive reviews everyone gives! Luna LOVES them. She is now flopped on the bed in a state of bliss after her crunchies. Lana on the other hand, had one tentative lick and was not impressed. She does however take great joy in trying to snatch the crunchie off of Luna, then let it go when she realises it tastes yucky, then snatch it back seconds later... hmm jealous bunny :love:

I've got two fenugreek crunchie fans. They go crazy when I get them out and run laps round and round the sofa. I often have to call them again because they get so excited they forget to come and get them! :lol:

I've got two fenugreek crunchie fans. They go crazy when I get them out and run laps round and round the sofa. I often have to call them again because they get so excited they forget to come and get them! :lol:

Aww that sounds adorable :lol:

Back