• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy and Dusty's new outdoor home

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
The indoor setup wasn't working for us hoomins. I loved having the buns with us but with busy work lives it was just too much in our living space.

So now it's warm they've moved outside. I got a 6x2x2 welfare approved hutch and put in litter trays and levels. I know they needed a run as well but space was tight. I dechded to convert the unusued ubdesection of the kids play house and connect with a burrow pipe. They moved in today and have been happy exploring.

They need more stuff in the run so I'm going shopping tomorrow. Quite pleased with it so far though.

Dusty is pretty good. Mage weighs over 1kg now and is a bouncy little thing. She is my best rabbit bud and loves nothing more than to flop out on our bed

Oh that looks good - I'm planning on a 6x3x3 hutch with a burrow pipe connecting it to our buns old hutch, (just waiting to hear from the Welfare Hutch Company with a quote...)

That looks brilliant. Love the idea of using the playhouse :)

Oh that looks good - I'm planning on a 6x3x3 hutch with a burrow pipe connecting it to our buns old hutch, (just waiting to hear from the Welfare Hutch Company with a quote...)

Just a thought. I have a 6 x 3 x 3 hutch that my piggies live in in the summer months. It is a right pain to reach the back to get cleaned out. I'm ageing though and you are probably fitter than me :lol:

Back