• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wonderful willow

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I had a health check too RU .....da vet did look at my bum :shock::lol:

I thought you might like to see my throne :D dis is where I sleeps now :lol:

Levi: Willow I is very jealous of you's throne. My mummeh has provided me with no such throne with which to survey my kingdom. I shall makes sure I's makes clear that I is most displeased she is not keeping me in the style to which I wish to become accustomed.

Levi: Willow I is very jealous of you's throne. My mummeh has provided me with no such throne with which to survey my kingdom. I shall makes sure I's makes clear that I is most displeased she is not keeping me in the style to which I wish to become accustomed.

:lol::lol:

Levi....I is very disappointed to hear yous don't have a throne :shock: I do thinks everybun should have a throne :D

:thumb: Wonderful, I must arrange a throne for Spenser (although he has already taken over the whole of what used to be known as my bedroom). :oops::lol:

why am i not surprised that you have demanded a throne :lol: you are looking very handsome willow :love:

how are his feetsies doing?

:thumb: Wonderful, I must arrange a throne for Spenser (although he has already taken over the whole of what used to be known as my bedroom). :oops::lol:

:lol::lol: well done spencer :thumb::lol:

why am i not surprised that you have demanded a throne :lol: you are looking very handsome willow :love:

how are his feetsies doing?

Yep, only willow can have a throne :lol:;)

Polly was stunned by how his front foot is healing, even fur has grief back :thumb::thumb:

His hocks are still bit red but she said skin is thicker and he hasn't opened them for over 3 weeks!! :p:thumb:

:lol::lol: well done spencer :thumb::lol:

Yep, only willow can have a throne :lol:;)

Polly was stunned by how his front foot is healing, even fur has grief back :thumb::thumb:

His hocks are still bit red but she said skin is thicker and he hasn't opened them for over 3 weeks!! :p:thumb:

yippee! so glad he is on the mend :love: must be all your dedicated nursing...and probably the throne helps too ;)

:lol::lol:

Levi....I is very disappointed to hear yous don't have a throne :shock: I do thinks everybun should have a throne :D

Levi: I knows it is shocking. I think I will goes on strikes and refuse to give mummeh licks. Daisy says I am much too familiar with our Hoomin anyways...now I knows how much I is missing out I might agrees with her...

Levi: Spencer I likes the sound of your attitude..we musts get our hoomins trained correctly.

Back