• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie says "Howdy RU."

Oh Julie, you are one of my most favouritest bunnies in the whole world :love::love: you are such a brave little cutie!!!

Well howdy there ma'am! (I'd tip my hat if I had one :lol:)
Looking lovely as always. :love: And what a cute little bunny friend you have there. ;)

Hello Julie :wave: what a beautiful bunny you are, and that video of you grooming your friend :love::love:

:love::love: hello Julie. Your friend looks so real.

She has had her pretty much since we had had Julie. She use to drag her around by the ear. One time I heard banging and when I investigated Julie was inside her cave yanking on Yoko's ear. She was whacking the side of the cave as she was facing sideways and would not fit in. I had to turn her because Julie was determined to yank her in.:lol:
She grooms her a lot.

Julie is an absolute inspiration to me. Her strength and determination to still enjoy life is wonderful. :love::love:

How about doing a thread about how determined Julie is to keep going despite her mobility problems? Her story would no doubt offer comfort and hope for those owners whose bunnies are struggling with mobility problems.

I've met so many remarkable bunnies with so many disabilities over the years, however they never fail to amaze me.:love::love:

Julie is an absolute inspiration to me. Her strength and determination to still enjoy life is wonderful. :love::love:

How about doing a thread about how determined Julie is to keep going despite her mobility problems? Her story would no doubt offer comfort and hope for those owners whose bunnies are struggling with mobility problems.

I've met so many remarkable bunnies with so many disabilities over the years, however they never fail to amaze me.:love::love:

This x a million. Julie and bunytoes have helped me with berry soooo much over the last week. She has given my family such hope that we can support my old boy. :love:

Back