• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just want to rave about...

Ailstar

Mama Doe
The hay experts dried forage selection!! I love it all, the bunnies love it all. I'd particularly like to suggest people try the Aronia Berries. I'd never heard of them before but I sprinkle some on the breakfast pellets and they are a big big hit. Also, the dandelion root is new, I tried that out with Levi and Daisy last night and both pieces were nommed overnight so I'd suggest that is also a hit. The blackberry leaves also smell amazing. :) I bulk buy some of everything to save on postage.

The hay experts dried forage selection!! I love it all, the bunnies love it all. I'd particularly like to suggest people try the Aronia Berries. I'd never heard of them before but I sprinkle some on the breakfast pellets and they are a big big hit. Also, the dandelion root is new, I tried that out with Levi and Daisy last night and both pieces were nommed overnight so I'd suggest that is also a hit. The blackberry leaves also smell amazing. :) I bulk buy some of everything to save on postage.

I'm another one to rave about the dried forage selection! We tend to mainly buy Plantain to give to the boarding bunnies, as I've never met a single one who doesn't love it! I've just taken delivery of 20 bags of plantain, and a few bags of nettle and dandelion....that should last us....ooooh, a couple of weeks :D

I was really impressed with them when they included some dried plantain (and a sampler of pellets) as a freebie when we ordered lots of hay once! Got nommed down straight away! We always bulk buy there too; we told the delivery guy it was hay (we ordered 12kg so there was quite a lot of parcels to carry!) and he asked if we were 'some sort of super vegans' :lol: lucky there was a bunny at hand to wave through the window.

Yes the plantain is a major favourite here. The bunnies no longer go up to eat their pellets straight away because they know that im going to sprinkle some forage around for them! :)

Back