• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gino piggy says hello!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
I love Gino so much :love:

14235175563_2f82233c3a.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies! :D :wave:
Aww.... he is very photogenic! :love:

Oh he is :love:

He's a right little attention seeker and very outgoing! I suppose he's got to make up for all those years he wasn't looked after properly and where he didn't receive the attention. He's like a changed piggy , he's wonderful. It's just a shame that due to them not handling him , he's not the easiest to hold and trim nails however he's improved over time. He loves sitting on your lap and being fussed , he ends up falling asleep. :love:

We've only had him 8.5 months but it feels like much longer , I just hope he has at least a couple of years with us but he's already 5/6 years old. Previous owners were that useless they don't remember the exact year that they got him :roll:

GINNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I LOVE this Guinea :love::love: he's sooooooo handsome :love:

I swear one one day jack, I shall turn up your doorstep and insist on cuddles with this boy :lol:;)

GINNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I LOVE this Guinea :love::love: he's sooooooo handsome :love:

I swear one one day jack, I shall turn up your doorstep and insist on cuddles with this boy :lol:;)

:lol:

Good luck with that, he does like to nip ;)

You need some piggies Kellie - they are wonderful and quite addictive!

He is such an adorable piggy. :love: I usually like the longer haired varieties but Gino definitely has star quality. ;)
I would never have guessed he is around 5-6. He looks younger. :love:

Back