• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround for giants

Koo09

New Kit
I have been planning my giant rabbit set up for a couple of months and am driving myself (and my poor husband) mad! I think I will go for a 6 x 8 shed with a 4ft runaround wide mesh tunnel connecting to a 6.5 x 2.5 base box. They would have access to a large secure garden when we are there. My biggest problem is that the largest runaround door is 5" and I'm not sure if this is big enough for very large rabbits to fit through. I know that Boyles do a 12" connection but am not sure this will be as secure when I attach it to the shed.

I have looked at every option and cannot find the 'perfect' solution so your advice would be very welcome! Thank you.

Zoobec you're a star! That is exactly where I started but went round the houses so many times that I completely forgot you can add a 7" door! I think I will give them a call on Monday :D

Glad to be of assistance :thumb:

I forgot to say welcome to the forum to you too :wave: it's a great place to be, we do like photos of rabbits and setups too ;)

Back