• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please don't laugh at me.......

Gemboj

Young Bun
Why does my bunny lick me so much when I sit him on my knee and stroke him? He has also liked my nose? Is it a tasting thing or pure love (don't laugh) x

If your bunny licks you, s/he loves you :love:

I'm looking after a pair of bunnies for a friend and one of them was sat on my knee watching tv this evening & she licked my feet (brave girl!!) and my face :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww :love: it means your bunny loves you :love:

That is so sweet! Only problem is he isn't officially mine, I have two already which I gave a loving home too. A woman not far from my parents said she was going on hols and was not bothered about the buns anymore, they were kept in a 3ft hutch and she was prepared to just leave them whilst away.
I then said I would care for them whilst she took her holiday!
I now pray she doesn't want them back!!! I would be heart broken as now they seem so happy and the thought of them going back to living hell would kill me x

That is so sweet! Only problem is he isn't officially mine, I have two already which I gave a loving home too. A woman not far from my parents said she was going on hols and was not bothered about the buns anymore, they were kept in a 3ft hutch and she was prepared to just leave them whilst away.
I then said I would care for them whilst she took her holiday!
I now pray she doesn't want them back!!! I would be heart broken as now they seem so happy and the thought of them going back to living hell would kill me x

If you're willing to take them on, and she doesn't want them anymore, you could offer to take them?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

If you're willing to take them on, and she doesn't want them anymore, you could offer to take them?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Oh my goodness I will for sure lets hope she realises I look after them better than her x

Oh my goodness I will for sure lets hope she realises I look after them better than her x

I hope you end up getting to keep them :thumb: I have a similar predicament, every year when they are on holiday I look after a rabbit who lives alone in a 4ft hutch, no run at all. He gets fed properly, but they don't have time for him, he belongs to their children, who aren't bothered about him and so the parents look after him. I offer to keep him but they always take him back :(

Why does my bunny lick me so much when I sit him on my knee and stroke him? He has also liked my nose? Is it a tasting thing or pure love (don't laugh) x

I don't know why they do this, but it's lovely and makes you into an 'honorary rabbit' :love: Better than a C.B.E. in my opinion!

I hope you get to keep the two rabbits .. I'll send super positive vibes for their safety with you :)

Back