• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Her she is my new baby Conti x

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Please say hello to Miss Sugar Plum Fairy :love:

ede81d3ba4205fc5dfb91aba5fd4853d.jpg

327c6ed4c98bacbed5a0b7ebab31dcc6.jpg

Such a lovely girl x

Last edited:
She is TINY!!! I'd guess only 8 weeks?! Gorgeous though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's absolutely adorable.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning but there is what seems to be a lot of buttercup in the grass. Bunnies shouldn't eat buttercup - just thought I'd say something as I'd hate for her to eat some and get ill.

She's absolutely adorable.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning but there is what seems to be a lot of buttercup in the grass. Bunnies shouldn't eat buttercup - just thought I'd say something as I'd hate for her to eat some and get ill.

Thank you xx
How do I get rid of buttercups in a safe pet friendly way ?:love:

Thank you xx
How do I get rid of buttercups in a safe pet friendly way ?:love:

The only safe way is to use a weed removal tool to lift them out of the lawn. Trying to pull them up will break off the roots and so won't sort out the problem. And buttercups spread by 'runners' so if you don't take the whole plant they just came back and will multiply.

I actually enjoy removing them -it's quite satisfying.

This is the tool I have - really easy - just stick the two prongs either side of the root middle and lift. This one is in the states but if you do a google search for hand weeder, you'll see lots of alternatives. http://www.gordonsgardentools.com/under-25-holiday-catalog/daisy-grubber-hand-weeder

Back