• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck......x

Check the suspension on the vehicle you are going in!!!! 3 contis = heavy weights!!!!:lol:

I hope it all goes well.:thumb:

Goodness :shock: Getting one Conti to the vets is hard enough....but 3 :shock: Good luck :wave:

My Conti Bentley went to the vets yesterday, he was accompanying Minnie who had tummy troubles. He was not in a co-operative mood and getting him into the carrier was challenging to say the least.

Well that was fun :lol:
Got a few strange looks in reception but all in all it went well and bunnies were well behaved, also got three bunnies vaccinated for £74 thanks to RAW :thumb:, was expecting to pay £100.

Well that was fun :lol:
Got a few strange looks in reception but all in all it went well and bunnies were well behaved, also got three bunnies vaccinated for £74 thanks to RAW :thumb:, was expecting to pay £100.

Excellent news.:thumb: I wonder what people's reactions were to seeing three contis. Everyone who meets my Delilah is overcome with loads of.......................oooooooh's , ahhhhhhh's, blimey she's big and finally what a whopper!!!!:lol:

Back