• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changing Vets

Hi

I am changing my bunnies vet today as were we at now is rubbish. Also I am hoping to book Skye in for her spay as for £61.30 she goes it with pepsi and gets spayed she stays in over night which gives me time I neutrilse the shed she gets a 2 day and 10 day post check. All for £61.30

that's good that you have found a better vet. do you know how experienced they are with rabbits? make sure they send you home with pain relief to administer at home. you won't need to neutralise the shed if pepsi and skye are already bonded, but they will need to stay somewhere a bit confined until skye has healed (no jumping or crazy running!)

that's good that you have found a better vet. do you know how experienced they are with rabbits? make sure they send you home with pain relief to administer at home. you won't need to neutralise the shed if pepsi and skye are already bonded, but they will need to stay somewhere a bit confined until skye has healed (no jumping or crazy running!)

:thumb:

As they have a run attached to the shed I will keep them locked in the shed and I have a spare run so skye can go on the grass for a bit while pepsi free ranges

Back