• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last time I let bunny's free range in my bedroom at night...

Nic.

Warren Scout
The went crazy last night, especially Lana! She decided that she wanted to eat my hair and spent the whole night jumping on my bed, sitting on my pillow and trying to nom on my hair!! Me, being very groggy and confused couldn't manage to get her back into her pen so I had to resort to wearing a hat and hiding under the covers.. every now and again I'd get woken up by a bunny ripping my hat off in attempt to get to my hair :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I imagine you haven't had much sleep :roll::lol:

nope.. just gave up at half 5. She's still mad though, very destructive and keeps stopping dead still and staring at me. I'm starting to think this is personal :lol:

This was happening to me too. I've now got 4ft puppy panels all around my bed so she can't get up! It does feel a little bit like I'm caged in but it's worth it :lol:

This was happening to me too. I've now got 4ft puppy panels all around my bed so she can't get up! It does feel a little bit like I'm caged in but it's worth it :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one with a bunny with rather odd tastes :lol: Going to have to try the puppy panels I think!

Wotsit ate my hair once, a whole chunk of it :lol: I was on the laptop and she was behind me, I didn't realise what she was doing :lol:

When I lived at uni this past year I had five bunnies in my room (was a MASSIVE bedroom) but I will never, ever do it again. I just can't deal with the noise, as much as I love them.

Back