• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eavie and Ethel... Bonking

Aj1982

Young Bun
Well my two bunnies are doing so well. They eat sooooo much which shocked me. I'm off to get more food tomorrow for them and plenty of parsley. They are not in the least bit bothered by my dogs either.Anyway, I digress, today Eavie was humping Ethel. I am told both are female and I sent my vet nurse a pic who also cant see any man bits. So is this normal?
ehe3eryz.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

It is common for 2 females to do this, trying to assert dominance. Their hormones can cause things to escalate into fighting, in which case they'd need to be separated until they are spayed. I would take them to the vets to get them checked to confirm that you haven't got a boy and a girl, you could have their vaccinations done at the same time :thumb: it's rabbit awareness week this week and you can get free health checks at certain places -http://www.rabbitawarenessweek.co.uk/event-locator/

Back