• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am an emotional sap when it comes to my babies

TD86

Alpha Buck
I took Dangermouse to the vets earlier for her issues with eating solid food which have suddenly occurred. The vet said there were two small things he could see on her teeth but that they shouldn't cause an issue so has asked for her to be brought back in tomorrow to go under GA to have a proper look.

I want to cry just thinking about leaving her there for a few hours. I also cried a couple of years back when Penfold had to stay in overnight to have her bum shaved as the nurse wasn't confident doing it, even though I knew she would be coming back to me the next day. I know I will cry tomorrow after walking out when I've dropped her off (if not before!) so have arranged for my OH to be on stand-by for me to call and stay on the phone whilst I walk home so that I don't look strange :lol:.

I can't stand the thought of them being prodded at when I'm not around by someone they don't know and just get so upset and I don't know why :cry:

You're not the only one haha! :) it is absolutely heartbreaking when they give you the "you're leaving me mummy? :(" face I can't take it

Everytime I leave my dog/rabbit at the vets I sit in the car and sob for about 10 minutes before I can drive - we're pathetic :) but your bun will be fine and will have a lovely lovely time in the vets being cuddled by the nurses! :)

I know, it is pathetic! :lol:

I hope they'll give her a nice cuddle, she doesn't trust easily with others unless they have treats and she can't eat treats at the moment :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I know, it is pathetic! :lol:

I hope they'll give her a nice cuddle, she doesn't trust easily with others unless they have treats and she can't eat treats at the moment :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Poor baby :( mine doesn't mind the nurses but he hates the vet and turns into a demon bun as soon as we get through the door...
I'm sure she'll get loads of cuddles - rabbits are too cute to ignore! :)

Back