• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickles has gone

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
I've just come back from work to find him stretched out under my bed. I knew it was coming, he was nearly 11, but somehow that doesn't help. He was my best friend, my sweet boy. I love him so very much. Already I'm racked with guilt and wondering what I could of done, wishing I could have been there for him at the end. I hope it was quick and pain free. I'm crying and shaking but it doesn't actually feel real at all. I think it will take a long time to really hit home.

So sorry :(
Sounds like he did go peacefully, which is a nice thought at such a devastating time.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Pickles lived to a grand old age and no doubt most of that was down to your tender loving care. You will be feeling sad, wretched and cry so many times, but remember the good times and the happiness that you shared together.

Rest in peace Pickles. x:cry::cry:

Hoppit I am so so sorry, I lost my bun this morning as well and the pain is unbelievable so I totally understand how you are feeling as I am hurting just the same.

I am a crying red nosed snotty heap.

Oh no, I'm so sorry :cry:
Even when you know time is growing short it's still a shock. :( Sending you comforting hugs.
Binky free Pickles. Watch over your mum from the bridge. xxxx

sorry to hear about pickles :cry: but think what a long life he had and knew you loved him, and sounded like he went peacefully xxx

Back