• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What an afternoon....5 bunnies to the vets

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Daisy, monthly check up and Cartrophen injection for her spondylosis

Poppy, check up after her unexplained bout of mites and slight weight loss. Weight now back to normal, skin and fur now critter free :thumb:

Pansy, another check up after starting with an upper respiratory infection on Tuesday. She was fine Tuesday morning, but was grunting like a pig at tea time. There have been no other symptoms, no sneezing or runny eyes or nose, just the pig impression. Her chest is clear. She's on antibiotics, bilsolvon and metacam, which seem to be doing the trick as she doesn't sound quite so pig-like today. My vet thinks we have caught the infection early.

Minnie has decided not to eat today, so she has been put on the usual cocktail of gut meds and pain relief. Her next round of meds is midnight, so it'll be a late night for me.

Bentley came along too, to keep his girl Minnie company and to generally just share in the misery of a trip to the vets.

I feel completely stressed, plus I'm £194 poorer.:roll:

Phew, I bet you are glad that's over with :thumb: sending eating vibes for Minnie :thumb:

Kripes :shock: Hope they all recover very soon and that your bank balance does too!

Minnie has eaten a couple of raspberry leaves but I have syringed her some critical care this evening just to make sure there is something going through her system.

Everybun else has recovered from the stress of the vet trip. :D

Back