• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some Vibes for Helen Please / UD Helen is an Amazing little fighter (photo

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Helen has not been eating much and last night she didn't eat her tea at all and we think she may need a dental but
she is so frail we don't know how she will go on with a GA so we are really worried for her and she is at the vets later on today.

Although she has not been to bad since the loss of Baby Saint I do think she misses her a lot and at time she get's
depressed.

Please can we have some Vibes for our special girl it's been a tough week as it is and a very sad one :cry:

Thank You

xxx

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Helen and a hug for you xx. I know what a terrible time you are having at the moment :(

Oh poor Helen :( sending her all the best and brightest vibes for her vet visit today and lots of uplifting and comforting hugs for you. I'm sorry things have been so rough lately.. xxxx

Back