• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too late for Wabbit Wednesday, but...

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
...I don't think anyone will object to the few nice shots I could get of my wee Fiver today? (It's still Wednesday in the U.S., so hah! :D)
My favorite pose...the bunloaf. :love: Sorry they are so dark, mobile camera is poo. :(
phone%2520pix%25205-14-14%2520015.jpg

Hey...what's that clicking sound?
phone%2520pix%25205-14-14%2520018.jpg

Oh no...not the camera again mom! I'm moulting! :oops:
phone%2520pix%25205-14-14%2520020.jpg

Yeah, and you're getting a few saddlebags behind the elbows there, kid. Sorry to have to say it, but... :roll:
I wish I'd had my camera ready when he went up to Jenna and got a sniff, and then a lick! :shock: I bet he regretted it though, her breath is terrible! :lol:

It is so lovely to see Fiver !! :love: He is gorgeous :love:

Did he realise Eeyore was behind him :shock: :lol:
Of course. :) Eeyore is his best friend and gets groomed regularly...unlike me. :cry:
And Eeyore says..."Thanks for noticin' me." :lol:

Thank you all for stopping in to see Fiver. :)

Of course. :) Eeyore is his best friend and gets groomed regularly...unlike me. :cry:
And Eeyore says..."Thanks for noticin' me." :lol:

Thank you all for stopping in to see Fiver. :)

:love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Fiver. :wave: :) You have a brilliant name. :p

My Fiver waves hello to your Fiver. :D :love:

Very cute :love:

PS love Eyeore too :)

Thank you. :D
I've always loved Eeyore...ever since I was wee. That plush is one of the big ones that you can use as a pillow. It was given to me years ago for my birthday by my BFF from high school. She is a huge Tigger fan. So she was always 'bouncy pouncy" and I was always, "It looks like rain." In fact, we are both still that way.:lol:

Back