• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

re-bonding...

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
So I just had a message off pablos ex owners. His ex wife of whom hes had 3 litters with is upnfor rehoming once her current litter (pablos babys which he sired day before I took him end of march) :roll: well there 'giving her away' once this litter is rehomed...obv I have so much on inc a major op which well thats a whole diff story but change my life forever if not good news...on 29th may....anyway Pablos ex wife will be looking for a new home on the 10th june question is can a pair of bunnys whove bred, bonded ect and then spilt up rebond agan after months apart? :shock: Pablo is not neutered yet but both bunnys will be neutured before reitroduction 6 weeks later IF I get all clear. My uncle has said he will foster mrs pablo until ops done and for the 6 weeks after but under no circumstances is he taking on a perminant pet of any kind lol. Question is how if I can (op permitting) would this work out? Would they remember each other? Would the bonding guidlines.of gently gently neautral terrortory ect still apply or would it be like a scene from a walt disney film :love: my plan all aling was to get him a wife after my op maybe this is just meant to be? She is also 1yr old and identical to Pabs but with no white markings :love:

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work but think you would have to follow the usual bonding in a neutral territory once their hormones had died down. It does seem a lovely idea to reunite them!

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work but think you would have to follow the usual bonding in a neutral territory once their hormones had died down. It does seem a lovely idea to reunite them!

Yes, I have done this a couple of times successfully. Good luck for the 29th May!

Back