• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peach Pie being neutered tomorrow... Vets again!

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I've been through this before but I'm still so nervous! My poor baby boy! :( Dany is going in with him so he won't be alone before and after the op.

Brought them inside for a play tonight, they look suspicious :lol:

Last edited:
Everything went okay but we've just got home and he's pulled the wound wide open by constantly messing with it! Grrrrr! So he's going back to the vets now to see what they can do :roll:

Oh dear, hope the vet can sort his wound and you can find a way of discouraging further bunny meddling with it.

Peach has been back for another check-up today and even though I'm fairly sure he's been a good boy and left his wound alone the vet's had to put another stitch in. So him and Dany are living in the kitchen tonight to stop him jumping around so much (doing my head in trying to get into everything! :roll:)

I'll have to try and make a temporary pen for them by condoning off some of the kitchen cause my spare cage is tiny.

Near impossible to get a pic of Dany sitting still :lol:

Back