• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apologising with willow...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
To Dash, sorry for giving you 3 different medicines after you'd already had a stressful morning visiting the vet :(

Sorry girls for the horrible paste I had to give you :(

Well ok we will take this willow but we are not stepping out of this tray!

Skye: hey whatchu got?

But I don't want to get any closer!

Ok gimme some now!

Ah got some!

The girls have really been sticking together since Dash hasn't been himself, which is lovely, but I hope Dash integrates back in with them when he's feeling better :(

Awwww... Looking lovely!!!,

I really love the big tray/storage box thing.. where did you get it from? Its huge!, loads of room for nomming,.,

The bunnies were all in the exact same places when I went to them this morning :roll: I'm sure they must have moved at some point in the night! I hope so anyway! The willow must have done the trick because Skye was the first to come and see what was for breakfast! :love: I put a sneaky strawberry in for them this morning - I'm going to be a terrible parent one day (treat bribery!!) :lol:

Awww bless them - especially Dash :love::love::love:

They are all such beautiful buns and your set up is fantastic :D xx

Back