• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my word how embarrasing!!!

moi

Mama Doe
No room in the bin for the litter so I asked my neighbour if he had room in his bin for some rabbit litter which he was fine with... now having six buns you can imagine how many poos there were, but to someone who doesnt know about bunnys it prob looked like I hadnt cleaned them out for a month :shock::lol:

:lol: I thought you were going to say you'd opened the bin and found a load of dirty magazines or something ;).

Last edited:
Heehee!!

I recall going to the tip with my bunny poo and hay and a man crept up to me and asked if he could have it!!!

Eerrrmmmm? ..... why???:shock:

I totally have the best solution for this - i found a guy on free cycle who comes to collect the bags of hay and poos for his allotment..... and brings me homemade organic wine! Currently got a bottle of runner bean wine - din't even know it was a thing!

I totally have the best solution for this - i found a guy on free cycle who comes to collect the bags of hay and poos for his allotment..... and brings me homemade organic wine! Currently got a bottle of runner bean wine - din't even know it was a thing!

Oh wow!!! Not near me are ya?? lol x

Back