• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits need space....

Tracy

Warren Veteran
But when we come out to play we just like to spend our time squashed behind this door. :roll:

Flowers%2520and%2520door%252001.jpg

Room for another? I don't think so, Pansy.

Flowers%2520and%2520door%252002.jpg

Got it to myself at last. :D

Flowers%2520and%2520door%252003.jpg

:lol: I put a 4ft hutch into the run for them the other week, with a spare runaround pipe into it. All 4 bunnies like going inside together, or underneath it.All the space they've got .........:roll::lol:

:lol: That's so funny, one of mine likes to spend time squished behind a big plant pot :roll:

Out of all the space in my kitchen.....

a6a4uhev.jpg

se2ypata.jpg

qeqeqave.jpg

zu9eje7y.jpg

And all the space in their own room:
avyma6ah.jpg

e2yqaguv.jpg

7usy9ydu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the last pic :love: looks so pleased with himself :lol:

:lol: I put a 4ft hutch into the run for them the other week, with a spare runaround pipe into it. All 4 bunnies like going inside together, or underneath it.All the space they've got .........:roll::lol:

I was painting the old 4ft hutch gonna use it as hay hutch and my 3 had free range. In the garden and they were all inside having a mooch :lol:

It is so funny how they do this - all of mine are the same too. They come rushing out of the garage almost yelling "FREEDOM" just to go straight to the nearest tight spot and squeeeeeeeze in :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Don't you just love them though :D

Very funny! :lol: The expression in the third photo is priceless. I wouldn't meddle with that bunny.

Back