• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit in GCSE Spanish paper!

Oonagh

Warren Scout
I was doing my spanish gcse reading paper today and the first question was a comprehension type question about rabbits! It mentioned that children lose interest in them, the suffer dental issues and need lots of space! It was topped off with a mini rex bunny picture :) Nothing could have made me smile more! :lol::D

I saw that too and was going to make a thread about it!

I was so surprised to see it at the first question!

How did you find the exam?

It really did make me smile :D

How funny :lol: Is someone from this forum someone who sets exam questions? :lol:

I saw that too and was going to make a thread about it!

I was so surprised to see it at the first question!

How did you find the exam?

It really did make me smile :D

The reading exam was alright :) but I found the listening quite hard! :? How did you find it?

The reading exam was alright :) but I found the listening quite hard! :? How did you find it?

I assume you did higher?

Yes i did find the listening difficult! Especially that question about awards , I left the last one of that question blank but since have been told that it meant that she was never late for work in 3 years or something :oops:

I assume you did higher?

Yes i did find the listening difficult! Especially that question about awards , I left the last one of that question blank but since have been told that it meant that she was never late for work in 3 years or something :oops:

Yep I did higher :)
The question about awards I completely guessed! :lol: Hopefully it will be okay! *fingers crossed*

Yep I did higher :)
The question about awards I completely guessed! :lol: Hopefully it will be okay! *fingers crossed*

I'm sure you've done well! I'm not too optimistic or hopefull really!

I would like a B but doubt I'll get one but a C would be nice.

Back