• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Push-ups

adoptafosteredbunny

Warren Scout
I got these pictures of Mrs Mouse stretching but when you put them together it looks like she is doing push-ups!! :lol:

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

I don't know how you fosterers do it :)

It's hard but currently our only option if we want bunnies in our lives 24/7 (renting, students, no definite income after we graduate, though I have just got a job offer so am now making future bunny plans)!
I think it has been the perfect first step towards permanent bunnies for us. A great practice to see if they are right for us, and if we are worthy of them!! It is something I would recommend to all first time bunny parents to try out before going for 'real' bunnies. For some people it might not work out as you expected (all of our buns have been vastly different). And if you fall in love you can usually keep them anyway! :thumb:
I would have kept pretty much all of our foster bunnies if I could :love:. Luckily for us the excitement of new bunnies allows us to keep our other emotions under control when we bunny swap and we tend to follow our heads more than our hearts. :lol:

Back