• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ilford Two Need More Help *ESSEX*-Mods, Hope it is OK to Post Here

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
With reference to this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...Need-Urgent-Help-The-Ilford-Two-are-Now-Safe-)

The person who currently has the Ilford Two can not keep them any longer than this Friday. Transport to the Rescue cannot be arranged until either this Saturday or Sunday. Is there anyone who could have the Ilford Two overnight this Friday and possibly Saturday ?

We may need some help with transport too, but I am waiting to hear back with regards to more specific details.

Where is Essex are they and where do they need to get to? I'm supposed to be bonding this weekend but if not other option I could have them and rearrange bonding...

Where is Essex are they and where do they need to get to? I'm supposed to be bonding this weekend but if not other option I could have them and rearrange bonding...

They are in Chingford and they need to have somewhere to stay overnight Friday and possibly Saturday. Then someone from Reigate is going to take them to the Rescue in Gloucester, but obviously they would need to get to a meet up point, probably an M25 Service Station ?? Otherwise the person coming from Reigate would have to travel for miles in the wrong direction before setting course for Gloucester.

Santa has just PM'd me too..............

They are in Chingford and they need to have somewhere to stay overnight Friday and possibly Saturday. Then someone from Reigate is going to take them to the Rescue in Gloucester, but obviously they would need to get to a meet up point, probably an M25 Service Station ?? Otherwise the person coming from Reigate would have to travel for miles in the wrong direction before setting course for Gloucester.

Santa has just PM'd me too..............

Ok Santa and I are trying to work out the best way to do this, but we will find a way!

If it would be of any use, they could stay with me just for those 2 nights..

Di, I am sorry I missed this. Thanks so much for the offer, at the moment it's the Essex end of things that is a bit tricky. But thanks to Santa and Louise and Gus I think everything will be resolved in the end.

Honestly, I am as much use as a chocolate teapot in all this :oops:

All sorted - I'm going to go and get them tomorrow afternoon, and then we can worry about coordinating their onward journey after that :)

Back