• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Gerry *Update and new pics*

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
I adopted Gerry from a rescue yesterday. He's a 5 year old black otter Lionhead, who only has one eye due to contracting myxi when he was younger and removal of his left eye. He's gorgeous and extremely friendly. Molly seems to like him and she looks a lot happier having a companion again. Molly's definitely the dominant bunny. Gerry's eating well already. I've made a bonding diary in the bonding section where I will put questions and updates about them.

Here's some pictures of him and Molly:
Gerry:

Molly flopped out beside him :love:

An update on Gerry and the bonding. They are almost fully bonded. They groom each other, eat together and flop together. They have now moved into the hutch where they will be living. The final stage is to let them into the run but I'll let them bond a bit more before doing that. They seem really happy together and I hope it continues.

New pictures of them together in the hutch:

Do you think Gerry's a Lionhead X? He's a large rabbit at 2.8kg and I thought lionheads were very small rabbits. I wonder if he's crossed with a Dwarf Lop as his ears are quite floppy and don't point straight up.

Last edited:
Looks like they ar very happy together :love: I've had a few lionheads and they've always quite small, maybe he is crossed with something else, I'm rubbish at breed though :lol: whatever he is he is gorgeous :love:

Awwww what a lovely update for these gorgeous little buns :love::love::love:

Sending loads of happy bonding vibes xxxx

Back