• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beware colourful wooden play bridges in p@h!!!

Gemboj

Young Bun
I had purchased two colourful play bridges from p@h to realise the dye from the wood actually ended up on my buns fur and my hands when I moved them to clean the runs!
It's been a nightmare to get off my hands and still not off the buns fur!
I took them back and they did replace them with the normal wooden ones and refunded me, told me that the buns would not have a reaction etc as everything is let friendly!!
They've sent them off to head office for investigation and I've received a letter today apologising again and hoping it does not deter me from shopping with them again!
Just wanted to warn you as my buns still have red, blue and yellow fur :( x

This reminds me of a few weeks ago when the little boy I look after put a coloured lolly stick (the type u buy for crafts) in his mouth and I looked at him to see his mouth and tongue were bright blue!! Obviously it's none toxic dye but I was shocked how difficult it was to get the colour off him! Hope your bunnies get back to their normal colour soon :shock:

Back