• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly and Derek

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
They really do love each other, Holly doesn't like other dogs or other people as she just gets very scared. She is brilliant just with us as we are her "family" she adores Derek and the cats. She is a funny little thing and very set in her ways, but we wouldn't change her for anything. Derek is as always the soppiest, sweetest little dog ever.

155635421.jpg

They are both totally adorable and that is one lovely picture of them together :love::love::love:

You have some wonderful pets and I always look forward to your posts xxxx

Oh how precious are they! :love::love::love:
I just want to know how you get them both to look at you long enough to take the photo! :roll: Jenna will only give me a passing glance so most of my pix of her are of her backside! :lol:
I wish she and Ebon could get on so well. But I'm certain Ebon would flatten her in seconds so it will never happen. :(

Derek is :love: and Holly is so gorgeous. Her ear and his upside down belly naps...:lol: Could you just imagine them in the movies? :D They'd be world famous!

They are both totally adorable and that is one lovely picture of them together :love::love::love:

You have some wonderful pets and I always look forward to your posts
xxxx
I agree! :)

Back