• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recomend a good pet carrier??

moi

Mama Doe
With a sturdy door and easy to get the lid on and off while at the vets, and for a decent price. One of mine the buns have nibbles the plastic on the door and another is an awful pink think with a hard to get on door and lid! :(

Is is for a pair of medium sized bunnies? If so the Catit Cabrio is great, and comes in loads of colours :thumb: I'd have had one if it wasn't for the fact that they don't do one big enough for a quad.

Is is for a pair of medium sized bunnies? If so the Catit Cabrio is great, and comes in loads of colours :thumb: I'd have had one if it wasn't for the fact that they don't do one big enough for a quad.

I recommend this too :) I have one and it is a great carrier.

What do you have for your quad? I was just wondering about getting a second carrier but they're not the easiest things to store, it might be better to get one bigger one they can all fit in! Not sure if that's the one I have that u mentioned, cabrio sounds familiar! It's a lovely masculine baby pink colour, Dash loves it :lol:

What do you have for your quad? I was just wondering about getting a second carrier but they're not the easiest things to store, it might be better to get one bigger one they can all fit in! Not sure if that's the one I have that u mentioned, cabrio sounds familiar! It's a lovely masculine baby pink colour, Dash loves it :lol:

I have this http://t.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_cages_carriers/crates/small_dog_crates/169763 it's great, I leave it in their shed as a bed (or should I say toilet :roll:)

I have this http://t.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_cages_carriers/crates/small_dog_crates/169763 it's great, I leave it in their shed as a bed (or should I say toilet :roll:)

That looks brill thanks :D is it not too heavy with 4 rabbits in?! Good idea to use it as a 'toilet' :lol: I was thinking of getting a hooded litter tray for the platform as they kept kicking litter out but I've put a bigger litter tray up there now so they're not as bad, but this might be a solution to both probs :D I've got my carrier hung up in the shed at the mo but wouldn't really have room for two.

That looks brill thanks :D is it not too heavy with 4 rabbits in?! Good idea to use it as a 'toilet' :lol: I was thinking of getting a hooded litter tray for the platform as they kept kicking litter out but I've put a bigger litter tray up there now so they're not as bad, but this might be a solution to both probs :D I've got my carrier hung up in the shed at the mo but wouldn't really have room for two.

I find it ok, but my buns are quite small, Ginger and Apricot are average size lionheads, and Dandy and Beano are smaller (don't know breeding as they were an rspca rescue of baby bunnies dumped at a motorway services :cry: suspected wildie cross :? although I'd go with manic :shock::lol:) the handles are good and one at each end. It's very sturdy:thumb:

I find it ok, but my buns are quite small, Ginger and Apricot are average size lionheads, and Dandy and Beano are smaller (don't know breeding as they were an rspca rescue of baby bunnies dumped at a motorway services :cry: suspected wildie cross :? although I'd go with manic :shock::lol:) the handles are good and one at each end. It's very sturdy:thumb:

Ok thanks I will have to have a think what's the best option for me!

Back