• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldn't resist...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

Saw this on Saturday but was a bit expensive, but just couldn't resist and went back for it today! I think it's a child's cup but it will be perfect for my morning espresso! :D

It's gorgeous isn't it! Brightened up my morning a little bit :D I got it from an independent shop in Glossop. I'll check the brand name when I get home and let you know :wave:

I've seen a blue version on ebay :wave:

Yes there was blue or pink :D How much was it?! I'm thinking of getting one for christening present for a little girl I'm going to be godmother to but unfortunately it doesn't come gift boxed which would be nicer for that.

This is the company that makes these 'nursery mugs' :lol: Well in my world it's a grown ups espresso cup :lol:

http://www.bigtomatocompany.com/kids.php?prd=1472

Can't look at the rest of the website cos I'll just see a million things I want (like I did in the shop where I bought it!) I did see they also do a lamb and duck version of this mug (that I might just want now :roll:)

Back