• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocking !!!

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
This is for sale in Coventry :shock:
dc7884ee0c5e3bda96a7747935fa0f33.jpg

I want to buy it just to burn it to ensure no living animal will ever have to live in it again :censored:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Has someone brought this for definite? If not pm me the group and ill collect it and flatten it with a hammer

Its in my group search bunny hoppers retreat ...as far as I know one of our members is desperately trying to get it and burn it x

Somebody... Maybe me :roll: should start a company buying 2nd hands 'hutches' like this and revamping them into playhouses and shelters. Hard to tell in this pic the real state of it, looks like it will be majorly grubby inside, but I actually like the little roof, and could be turned into a really cute play cottage! Shame Coventry is too far for me!

Eta: this has really got me thinking I'd love to start something like this, as a not for profit organisation, all profits could go to bunny related charities. I've been trying to think of things I can do to channel my creativity! Wish I had more time and resources but I may well look into it, can start off small and local then who knows!

Last edited:
Somebody... Maybe me :roll: should start a company buying 2nd hands 'hutches' like this and revamping them into playhouses and shelters. Hard to tell in this pic the real state of it, looks like it will be majorly grubby inside, but I actually like the little roof, and could be turned into a really cute play cottage! Shame Coventry is too far for me!

Eta: this has really got me thinking I'd love to start something like this, as a not for profit organisation, all profits could go to bunny related charities. I've been trying to think of things I can do to channel my creativity! Wish I had more time and resources but I may well look into it, can start off small and local then who knows!

What a brilliant idea......excellent re-cycling and perfect for our furry friends!!!:thumb: Great little snuggle boxes too.

What a great idea!

Back