• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee on the carpet!😵

Izzybun

Young Bun
Pea had a accident and subsequently stained the carpet. Any suggestions of how to remove the stain?
9e3y3eqa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to have cream carpets that were almost white. Baking soda and white vinegsr always took out wee stains for me.

I have heard that if you put white vinegar in a spray bottle, spray it on, leave for a bit, then it will foam up and everything wipes out/off easy.
I've got my vinegar and spray bottle, going to try it now so will let you know what happens....:?

I would love to know the answer, I have wee on a dark purple rug, it shows up really bad which surprised me with the colour of the rug

I would love to know the answer, I have wee on a dark purple rug, it shows up really bad which surprised me with the colour of the rug

Just tried it (later than I said I would, soz, been lazy!), I'm in awe! Our carpets are a horrible brown but the wee colour was fairly obvious. Sprayed some distilled vinegar on and it lost its colour almost immediately. Wiped and I can't tell there was any wee there! Amazing!! The kitchen towel doesn't even look that dirty....
I filled an old antibacterial spray bottle, vinegar cost like 54p...bargain!! Doesn't smell that bad either, I just realllllly want fish and chips now! :lol:

Just tried it (later than I said I would, soz, been lazy!), I'm in awe! Our carpets are a horrible brown but the wee colour was fairly obvious. Sprayed some distilled vinegar on and it lost its colour almost immediately. Wiped and I can't tell there was any wee there! Amazing!! The kitchen towel doesn't even look that dirty....
I filled an old antibacterial spray bottle, vinegar cost like 54p...bargain!! Doesn't smell that bad either, I just realllllly want fish and chips now! :lol:

I use vinegar/water mix to clean the rabbit stuff and also the laminate floors I will give it a go, thank you

Back