• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbour found a rabbit

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Hubby and I were leaving the house this morning and a man from up the street stopped us and asked if we had lost a rabbit - he found the rabbit on the road outside yesterday evening.

Other than us, I don't know anyone near us that has rabbits. Anyway, we took some hay over for him as the man had only given him water and lettuce. He was a friendly little thing and obviously used to being handled.

I called a local small anmial resuce, the only one in existence around here as my neighbour couldn't keep him and although trying his best didn't seem to know anything about rabbits and I can't take him on because of Rolo. The chap at the rescue said their last place was taken by a stray ferret over the weekend, but he did agree to take him as I really wouldn't have known what to do otherwise.

So hubby and I collected him and dropped him off at the rescue - I've mentioned it in the shop at the end of our road and I'll put a card in there too. Might also give my vet a ring too.

I can't stop thinking about him - he was such a little cutie, I hope he finds his forever home.

Oh poor little bunny :(. Glad you were there to help or goodness only knows what would have happened.

Hopefully someone will come forward and collect him or else the rescue will find him the perfect forever home.

Back