• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits need COMPANIONSHIP

elmoandfern

Mama Doe
Today's theme is companionship, please share photos of your bunny buddies loving each other :) my pair are not particularly loving but here is a photo of them doing what they do best - eating!

IMG_2911_zpsc81f6e17.jpg

And Elmo looking furious :shock:

IMG_2934_zps6680a6e4.jpg

Today's theme is companionship, please share photos of your bunny buddies loving each other :) my pair are not particularly loving but here is a photo of them doing what they do best - eating!

IMG_2911_zpsc81f6e17.jpg

And Elmo looking furious :shock:

IMG_2934_zps6680a6e4.jpg

Elmo!!!! That's scary!!!

What cuties. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These just make your heart melt!:love::love::love:

Riggs - how's Lucky doing? He looks nice and snuggled with Blossom there.

:wave:

Aww lovely thread. Especially when you're bonding a pair and wondering if it is worth the stress and boredom of sitting here for hours while they work out their differences.

Aww lovely thread. Especially when you're bonding a pair and wondering if it is worth the stress and boredom of sitting here for hours while they work out their differences.

Bonding my current trio had me near tears and convinced they were never going to be together. I had such an easy bond last time that the constant boxing, biting, fur pulling and chasing came as a real shock to me. So glad I persevered though :love:

Bonding my current trio had me near tears and convinced they were never going to be together. I had such an easy bond last time that the constant boxing, biting, fur pulling and chasing came as a real shock to me. So glad I persevered though :love:

That's reassuring, thank you. I have one rabbit who doesn't know how to be a rabbit, she's not dominant, not submissive and just wants her boyfriend to be to leave her alone. He's happy as anything and determined to get a good hump in :lol:. These hours of chasing, sitting, chasing, sitting, chasing, thumping, fur pulling etc and I don't know who is more annoyed with it, me or them :lol:.

For 3 more weeks Molly is a single bun but here she is with my bridge bun Marble.

For now she makes do with us. :love:

Hopefully in 3 weeks I can get some photos of her snuggled with this little chap!

It's lovely to see trios all loved up. :love: Some lovely piccies of bunnies being very cuddly.

I will be posting some pics up of my trio after work. :thumb: Got some lovely pic of them the other day. They were being very cuddly. :lol:

I have four couple just now. Two traditional boy/girl ones and two boy/boy ones.

Tessa and Paddy (One of our easiest bonds ever)

Willow and Clover (they are brothers)

Nori and Merri (brothers in law as Nori used to be bonded to two of Merri's late sisters)

Snowy and Frodo (these two bonded themselves and were not that close to begin but the have grown closer over time.)

Back