• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Can I comes away withs yous?

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I cans fits in the case, I only littke rabbit"

aqumeqeq.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

She's going away too, just not with me :cry: she was in there while I was packing, she got out before I got the camera up though :(

So cute :love:

I think Tango had a similar plan when we were packing to go away on motorbike last year....
zyhuguvu.jpg

"you are all packed now mummez I am here!" :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So cute :love:

I think Tango had a similar plan when we were packing to go away on motorbike last year....
zyhuguvu.jpg

"you are all packed now mummez I am here!" :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What else could you possibly need :lol:

She's going away too, just not with me :cry: she was in there while I was packing, she got out before I got the camera up though :(

:D :D :D :D :D She's having a lovely time at her new Aunty Tracey's :D :D :D :D :D Such adorable buns, I can't stop nose rubbing them all!

:D :D :D :D :D She's having a lovely time at her new Aunty Tracey's :D :D :D :D :D Such adorable buns, I can't stop nose rubbing them all!

Glad theyre enjoying it, although I didn't doubt that they would :lol: I cant wait to pick them up, I miss them so much!! Even my diva bun!!

Back