• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have ideas on things to make for my bunnies?

Give them a digging box- rabbits love digging in fresh dirt so get a large under-bed storage box or even the bottom of an indoor cage and fill it with soil. Messy but they like it!

Cardboard boxes make interesting hide outs that are cheap and easy to get hold of. They are great for climbing and running through if you put a number of them together and create tunnels or mazes

Cardboard loo rolls filled with hay with healthy treats hidden inside them can encourage them to forage for food and keep them amused.

Rosie with a treat inside a Kong

Rosie with pine cones

I have a toy box full of different toys for my buns. At any one time they have four toys to play with, then every few days or so I take those ones out and put fresh ones in. This makes sure that they don't get bored with the same things. Plant pots, tunnels, little step up steps, boxes, childrens hard plastic rattles, treat balls, jingle balls, willow sticks to chew, willow balls to throw and chew, childrens hard plastic cars.....charity shops are a great place to find bunny friendly toys. Perhaps have a look at the websites for Willow Warren and The Hay Experts for more ideas.

Best of luck.

I make mine "forage boxes". Fill a cardboard box with hay, layering in dried forage, herbs, etc

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Back