• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody used this website for bunny toys before?

The other website looks like it's ran by a breeder. :cry: On the side you can choose from a range of different breeds of buns with all their measurements and everything. So sad. :cry:

Ah, very interesting about Dee Millen, it is a shame because their toys looks fab. I decided to buy from Bunny Binks in the end, but when I have some money I think I will have to buy something from Rabbitats! They looks brilliant and very decently priced. :thumb: Hay Experts are a tad too expensive for me. :lol:

I always end up spending a fortune on toys for my buns. :lol: I spend £20 on various little toys from Bunny Binks, but could have bought so much more! They'd better appreciate it!

Thank you for the links and advice. :)

Ah, very interesting about Dee Millen, it is a shame because their toys looks fab. I decided to buy from Bunny Binks in the end, but when I have some money I think I will have to buy something from Rabbitats! They looks brilliant and very decently priced. :thumb: Hay Experts are a tad too expensive for me. :lol:

I always end up spending a fortune on toys for my buns. :lol: I spend £20 on various little toys from Bunny Binks, but could have bought so much more! They'd better appreciate it!

Thank you for the links and advice. :)

Yay that's good :wave: hope you get your free toy too :thumb:

Bunnybinks looks really good, I usually get mine stuff off of viovet, chill n chew mats and balls as they're all they play with really, but going to try some of the toys from bunny binks :thumb:

It's because it's rabbit awareness week :wave:

Scroll down their Facebook site a little bit.....you will see it :wave:

https://www.facebook.com/BunnyBinksToys?ref=ts&fref=ts

Oooo, that looks cool. I have dropped an email to them asking if I get the free toy, since they had emailed me to say thank you for using them. :thumb:

Can't wait for my delivery to come. :D I get more excited about bunny toys than I do with anything I get myself haha.

Back