• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any boarding places between Taunton & the East Midlands? U/D all booked in!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I have to go to the East Midlands for work for Tuesday and Wednesday. I had initially planned to travel both days and have a friend to stay at mine with the girls.
Given the distance that I have to travel, I would prefer to travel there tomorrow night, and back on Thursday morning, staying in a hotel for the 3 nights. Are there any boarding places that will take my pair, and single from tomorrow evening, until Thursday morning? If not, it's not a particular issue, would just be easier for me :lol:

Last edited:
I have to go to the East Midlands for work for Tuesday and Wednesday. I had initially planned to travel both days and have a friend to stay at mine with the girls.
Given the distance that I have to travel, I would prefer to travel there tomorrow night, and back on Thursday morning, staying in a hotel for the 3 nights. Are there any boarding places that will take my pair, and single from tomorrow evening, until Thursday morning? If not, it's not a particular issue, would just be easier for me :lol:

Hi there, we have availability this week (www.vipiggies.co.uk) but I'm not sure if we're en route from Taunton to the East Midlands....geography was never my strong point!

Tracey

Back